Video coaching for players and goalies
Do you need to take a new fresh look at your technique?
A proper training regimen is only one component of a successful skater. Following the best regimen will get you so far. I have found that cleaning up the technique and performing the movements as flawlessly as possible - especially in a sport which requires tremendous precision- is what differentiates the average athlete from the truly elite.
How does it work? You film your performance and sent it to me in an email. Once I received, I will analyze your video, writing comments on each key-position of the jump, add measurements and drawings. You can consult the review of your jump on a private video platform. Additionally, I can also define the style of your jump and compare it into my video database. In this database, I have recorded thousands of skaters to analyze all angles, times, length, height, body's position useful to understand and optimize a jump.
What you, player or coach, need to do:
- Step 2: Record video of the jump. I will give you all instructions to film your jump efficiently ( camera angle, position on the ice-rink etc...). Yes, it's possible to film with a smartphone.
- Step 3: After your video coach sends you back your video analysis and feedbacks, responds with any questions you may have about their suggestions ( By email or Skype*).
What is provided by your Perform'Live coach:
- After purchasing a package, you will receive an email from your Perform'Live coach to confirm the payment and get the instruction to film your jump. Note: the quality of the video is really important. I will ask you to film the exercice ( skating/ shoot) with many camera angle to get the best point of view.
- According the package choosen, you will received a video analysis of your skating/shoot made by a video analysis expert, known for his Dartfish's skill. Dartfish is The most powerful video analysis solution in the market.
- One email response to any questions you may have for your coach about the feedback and suggestions provided in your video analysis. A Skype session is possible but the duration is limited at 15min (+1 UTC)